A Proud family business of butchers and bakers trusted by our customers to serve outstanding local produce every day.
Nicholsons are very grateful for the skill of our butchers and the dedication of our bakers as well as the expertise from our suppliers.
• Nicholsons is a 4th generation family run independent butchers shop that has been at the heart of the community for over 100 years.
• We are committed to having a positive impact on our people and the planet.
• We are proud to serve our community using produce that comes from the highest ethical and sustainable standards in the world.
• We source as much of our meat as possible from a 60 mile radius – reducing food miles and contributing to the local economy.
• We are passionate about supporting our local farms and sharing our knowledge with our customers.
• We are proud to supply British farmed produce from farming practices that do not contribute to tropical deforestation.
• Our team are all local to us – some of whom walk to work.
• We support local charities throughout the year with the lifeboat being our main chosen charity.
Monday 18th December: 8am – 4:30pm
Tuesday 19th December: 8am – 4:30pm
Wednesday 20th December: 8am – 4:30pm
Thursday 21st December: 8am – 4:30pm
Friday 22nd December: 8am – 4:30pm
Saturday 23rd December: 8am – 4:30pm
Sunday 24th December: 8am – 2pm
Monday 25th December: Closed
Tuesday 26th December: Closed
Wednesday 27th December: Closed
Thursday 28th December: 8am – 4:40pm
Friday 29th December: 8am – 4:40pm
Saturday 30th December: 8am – 4pm
Sunday 31st December: Closed
Monday 1st January: Closed
Tuesday 2nd January: Closed
Wednesday 3rd January: 8am – 4:30pm